domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Wednesday 13th of April 2011

I AM SORRY BUT IT IS IN MY NATURE TO BE MARY MARY QUITE CONTRARY.
I HATE TO BE GIVEN CRITICAL ADVICE. SO SORRY TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE DONE SO, BY TELLING US THAT THE CLIPS I UP LOAD ARE TOO LONG. THEY ARE PROBABLY LONG, BUT I LIKE THEM.

My idea is for people who like me, enjoy Benjami's company as well as his art and want to listen to all the interesting things he has to say, as well as have your spirit lifted by his good humour and often eccentric behavior; they can do so.
If you find the clips too long and boring well, this is INTERNET and you have a fast forward button.
But in years to come I am sure that you will enjoy a little half an hour in Benjami's studio, because he is not an ordinary artist. For me he is an EXTRAORDINARY artist with so many interests, hobbies and he can be a source of inspiration to a lot of people who think that life is uninteresting when one has reached the age of retirement.
So you will have to excuse me but the videos have become longer.


http://archerdoc.blip.tv/file/5021009/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario