domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

A few hours with Benjami before Sunday lunch

As you may have noticed Benjami has mentioned the Brontë sisters on several occasions.
I looked them up on wikipedia to double check that I had said the correct names, to find out about Anne. I am afraid to admit that I was not aware of the existence of the 3rd sister Anne or her book "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" . If you have a little curiosity to what the sisters looked like click on the below wikipedia link I came across with an interesting painting of the 3 sisters painted by their brother Branwell:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bront%C3%AB_family


I went round to Benjami's today with the intension of going out with him to paint in the street. He wanted to paint a building, la typical modernist architecture façade. So we headed out. We went by car because Benjami decided that it would be easier to find the building if we went by car. We stopped on Diputacion corner of Passeig de Gracia where we found a parking space. Because the building is also chosen depending on parking availabiltiy! Benjami got out took a look at the large building on the corner and started to feel quite unwell due to all the pollen from the plane trees. So we then decided to go down to the sea front to see if the sea air would make him fell better. Unfortunately by the time we got to the Barceloneta it was lunch time and Benjami had to go and have lunch with Nuri and I had to go home to my boys.

Watch Sunday 17th of April 2011:
http://blip.tv/file/5033058

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario