domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Live creation of a painting for the coming up exhibition in Lerida in May

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am terribly sorry but instead of getting shorter my videos seem to be getting longer. I think that fortunately or unfortunately I have a very contradictory personality. I can't help it. But the minute I get told not to do something, I feel a deep necessity to do the complete opposite. I believe this is quite a commun human behavior, is it not?

Anyway maybe people should watch the videos with a different point of you. Instead of wanting to quickly be entertained when somebody else has done all the editing for you, searched for what is interesting for you to hear and condensed it down.
Well what I like is the reality and spontaniety of my films with Benjami.
Let us take for example: going around to a friends or family members house to pay a visit. You would sit together chatting in the living room and maybe many a time you may have wanted to own a magical remote control and fast forward the other persons because they could be drowning on and on. But we can't. And that is what I like about my videos with Benjami and yes maybe sometimes he can be a real chatter box.
But I can't believe that the TV programs with high viewing rates are reality shows such as: Big Brother and in my opinion hardly anybody really ever has anything interesting to say.

I am sure that when people who are not his friends, acquaintances and family get to know of: Benjami, his work, his different styles and personalities he will also have a large fan club, who will enjoy the length of the videos.

Here you can see Benjami paint a painting for an exhibition coming up in Lleida in May. The theme of the exhibition is "Lleida sensual". Enjoy the long video:
http://archerdoc.blip.tv/file/5022935/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario