sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

Afternoon of the 5th of May 2012

Benjami and I often argue because Benjami has been told that the videos on the blog are too long or he thinks they are too long. They probably are long, but my point is that I want to share with those of you who enter this blog, my time with Benjami that I so enjoy.
Benjami would rather I made another documentary on a year of his life which is what I had intended to do. I consider Benjami not only a wonderful artist but a cultivated, open minded person that likes to talk (Mr Chatterbox), that likes to be the centre of attention and I find him captivating. That is why I like to edit out the least possible so that you can imagine that you have gone round to have afternoon tea with him.
If you go round to see a friend or family member you don't get what they have to say to you all edited down, do you? You can't fast forward them either, although I am sure that if we could we would!!
Anyway basically that is what I wanted to transmit a sort of reality show of Benjami Tous.

http://blip.tv/archer-doc/afternoon-of-the-5th-of-may-2012-back-at-benjami-s-studio-6129086





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario