sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

5th of May 2012

I have been quite busy and haven't filmed Benjami very much lately.
A couple of weeks ago I went round to see him without my camera and saw some new paintings of his that I really liked and was very angry with myself for not having my camera with me. So this morning I felt I had to go round to his studio to film them, but unfortunately for me and fortunately for him, he had sold 4 of the paintings that I really liked.
I feel so uplifted when I go round to Benjami's and he shows and explains to me his paintings. His imagination never ceases to amaze me. I feel like I am being transported into so many different worlds with his: colours; numbers; different personalities; the hours; minutes; elephants, vedettes, robots, cactusmen and so much more...
I admire how he always seems to touch taboo subjects.

http://blip.tv/archer-doc/benjami-tous-5th-of-may-2012-6128962

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario