lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

Exhibition in Lerida - A dream come true


Last Thursday was the opening of Benjami's exhibition in Lerida. Unfortunately I don't have too much to show you as I have just tried to download the material that I thought I had shot, only to find that the tape I thought I was filming on was not a proper tape but a cleaning tape! How annoying, what a waist of time, energy and money. At least I can feel relieved that I wasn't being paid to film the event.
I do have a few photos and mini clips that I shot with my other little camera. Not much. Unfortunately Benjamin's opening speech did not get recorded, because Benjami told the story about when he was young and the Institut d' Estudis Ilerdencs wasn't used as an exhibition hall at the time and how he had walked through the building and made a wish as he walked past the little fountain in the inside courtyard. The wish that he had made was to one day have an exhibition in the building.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario