viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Bubble and squeek Benjami style

I don't know if I mentioned it before but Benjami and I have an agreement that every Wednesday I go round to his studio at around 12 ish and he draws me a drawing for my Sam says: Enjoy life project. If I have my camera with me I will then film one of his most recent paintings and then Benjami cooks me lunch. He's truly a wonderful cook who cooks quite simple traditional home cooking.

I spent a week with him in Gijon and he cooked for me every day, unfortunately I din't think of filming him cook. The idea occurred to me yesterday. So as from now on I will film Benjami preparing our lunch. I don't promise this to be a rigidly frequent event as I often go away and have to skip our Wednesdays! But I will try to be as regular as I can.

1 comentario:

  1. I know I know all the videos end abruptly but you are going to have to accept it. I will try to be less abrupt in the future. Can't promise anything though. it's my nature

    ResponderEliminar